Home Delivery - Farm to Table Just Got Easier
Our new Farm-to-Porch delivery service starts this week. Add local, pastured beef, pork, and chicken to the list of things that you can order online and have delivered to your home.
Here are the basics of our new delivery service.
- El Paso County - 1st and 3rd Mondays
- Fremont & Pueblo Counties - 2nd and 4th Mondays
(No deliveries will be scheduled on 5th Mondays.)
- $5.00 for orders up to $49.99.
- $2.50 for orders between $50.00 and $99.99.
- Free delivery for order of $100 or more.
- Egg-only orders - $1.00 per dozen fee, up to a maximum of $5.00.
- Go to the Place Order page on this site.
- Complete your online order (at least 48 hours before you delivery date).
- You will receive an email with your invoice. You may pay online or with your delivery.
- On the date of delivery, leave a cooler on your front porch (or other convenient location). If you did not pay for your order online, you may leave payment in your cooler. (If you do not own a cooler, we can provide one for a small deposit.)
- Your delivery will be dropped off between 4:00 and 9:00 in the evening. If authorized, we will send you a text when your delivery is complete.
That's it! We are trying to make the process pretty simple and efficient. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.